The 37th Tokyo Motor Show - Passenger Cars and Motorcycles - (2003)
Official Commemorative DVD On Sale
- February 9, 2004
The Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (Chairman: Yoshihide Munekuni) announced that the "37th Tokyo Motor Show - Passenger Cars and Motorcycles - (2003) Official Commemorative DVD" would be available for purchase starting Tuesday, February 10. The DVD provides an official record of the 13-day show, which was held from Friday, October 24th through Wednesday, November 5th, 2003 at the Makuhari Messe (Nippon Convention Center), Chiba City, Chiba Prefecture, Japan.
The Official Commemorative DVD comes in a two-disc set. Disc 1 has two parts: a 39-minute digest that covers the entire Tokyo Motor Show, and a "Close-ups" section that provides a more detailed look at the show including highlights from exhibitor booths, Special Events, and Special Exhibits. The content has been arranged for easy searching. Disc 2 contains the press briefings given by exhibitors.
- Description of DVD
- Title: "The 37th Tokyo Motor Show 2003 DVD"
- Planning: Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association, Inc.
- Production: Image Science, Inc.
- [Disc 1]
- Tokyo Motor Show Digest (narration in Japanese and English)
- Opening ceremony, Their Imperial Highnesses' visit, Reception Party
- Highlights of Each Exhibitor (West Hall: Honda, Fuji Heavy, Suzuki etc.; Central Hall: Nissan, Mazda etc.; East Hall: Toyota, Daihatsu, Mitsubishi etc.; North Hall: Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha etc.)
- Special Events (Clean Energy Vehicle Test Rides, Carrozzeria Exhibit, Symposium, Festival Park attractions)
- Special Exhibits (Children's Art Exhibit, Government Agencies' Corner, etc.)
- Sponsorship Program
- Show Operations (programs for visitors in wheelchairs and the elderly, Motor Info Gate, Kaihimmakuhari Station, parking lots etc.)
- [Disc 2]
- Exhibitor press briefings
- [Disc 1]
- Price: ¥3000 (tax included)
- Available at:
Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association, Inc.
Nihon Jidosha Kaikan 16F (in Shiba NBF Tower Building)
1-1-30 Shiba Daimon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Mr. Y. Takiguchi
Advertising & Development Group, Tokyo Motor Show Department
Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association, Inc
Tel: 03-5405-6127 Fax: 03-5405-6136
Note: The DVD is also available for free lending to the general public at the Automotive Library (opens Monday, March 1 Nihon Jidosha Kaikan 1F)
[Contact concerning the Automotive Library:]
On or before Friday, February 27: Public Relations Office, Tel: 03-5405-6119
From Monday, March 1: Automotive Library, Tel: 03-5405-6139